House Painter Costs?
Painting a house is labor intensive, time consuming, and potentially dangerous. To do it well requires preparation, the right tools, skilled labor, and a solid education about the different products, surfaces, and techniques involved.
Call us for a FREE Price Quote. (949) 381-1098
At House Painting Orange County, our goal is to satisfy all your needs and offer a variety of residential and commercial services. We use only premium paints and supplies, like Dunn-Edwards, Sherwin Williams and Behr in order to assure success and a quality painting experience. If you wish, we can also offer the services of a color consultant to help you match colors and work with you to apply samples. At the end of the job, we will also help you record your product and color choices for future reference.
House Painting Orange County offers the following services performed by crews of Professional Painters. Contact us more information.
We Specialize In:
Exterior Home Painter Services Include:
- Power wash all surfaces to clean and remove loose paint, mildew and mold.
- Stucco: Trench around all foundation, wire brush and patch all cracks and broken away areas. Prime and paint those areas and paint with high quality acrylic paint.
- Eaves, Fascia & Wood Siding: Scrape, patch and sand all areas (prime as needed). Paint with acrylic semi-gloss enamel paint.
- Trim and windows.
- Wood Siding: Treated same as eaves and fascia.
- Main doors, Garage doors and trim. Scrape, sand, patch, and prime (as needed). Paint with acrylic semi-gloss enamel.
- Wrought iron.
Interior Home Painter Services Include:
- Sand, patch, caulk and prime all doors, trim, & baseboards (as needed).
- Prime all patched and textured areas.
- Paint walls and ceilings with high quality paint in desired sheen (flat, matte, eggshell, satin, semi-gloss or hi-gloss).
- Apply two coats of paint (as needed, depending on color change).
- Paint woodwork, doors and trim with semi-gloss, hi-gloss enamel acrylic or oil finish (depends on your preference or previously painted surface requirements).
- Patch holes, cracks and all imperfections on walls and ceilings (texture patched areas are matched to existing texture).
- Wall paper removal.